Programs : Budget Sheet
The following listing represents the Summer Budget Sheet for *UNL Faculty-Led: Turkey: Archaeological Field School at Antiochia ad Cragum.
Summer Budget Sheet for *UNL Faculty-Led: Turkey: Archaeological Field School at Antiochia ad Cragum
|Budget Item||Undergraduate Resident||Undergraduate Non-resident||Graduate Resident||Graduate Non-resident|
|Program Cost *||$2,600.00||$2,600.00||$2,600.00||$2,600.00|
|Out-of-Pocket Meals & Incidentals - Estimate||$500.00||$500.00||$500.00||$500.00|
|Roundtrip Airfare/Airport Transfer - Estimate||$2,500.00||$2,500.00||$2,500.00||$2,500.00|
|Out-of-Pocket Communication - Estimate||$150.00||$150.00||$150.00||$150.00|
NOTE: The Budget Sheet has been updated for ONE SESSION of the Summer 2023 program.
Tuition: Participants who wish to earn credit for the experience will enroll in the UNL course and pay for 3 credit hours of UNL tuition & fees per session (two sessions = 6 credit hours of tuition & fees).
- All UNL degree-seeking students are charged tuition at the resident rate for either undergraduate or graduate tuition.
- Non-UNL Students are charged tuition at the resident or non-resident rate depending on their state of resident.
- A Nebraska resident attending an out-of-state university will be charged resident tuition.
- Students who attend a university in Nebraska, but who are not Nebraska residents (did not graduate high school in Nebraska) will be charged the non-resident rate.
- For current tuition rates please visit: https://studentaccounts.unl.edu/tuition-fees
- Non-UNL participants wishing to earn academic credit must enroll as a visiting student at UNL, which carries a $45 application fee.
NOTE: Program Costs may be different for each participant/volunteer. Please contact Dr. Hoff with any questions.
|* Billable item|